One awesome thing here is the rooftop views from the guesthouses. Here are some images from the last place we stayed in Triplicane, Chennai.
You can see people working or constructing things, or watch the streetlife, and gain a new perspective (literally) on the business that envelops you down at ground level.
The other day we watched and listened as people went to the local mosque at prayer time...
People relax or hang out their washing o the rooves, and often other travellers are up there reading, or pondering, or just watching what's happeneing around
Ooh yes Indian rooftop views are great! I'm really enjoying your blog guys, I so want to go back to India!
ReplyDeleteHey Chloe. awesome, glad to know it's interesting :) Yeah, I can see how India could become addictive. I've heard it's the kind of place you can't wait to get out of but then the first you'd return to. C'est pas?
ReplyDelete